What is Renew ECP Therapy?
Renew ECP (External Counterpulsation) Therapy is a safe, non-invasive and clinically proven process that enhances blood circulation. The therapy comprises of synchronized external pressure applied on the lower limbs during the diastole phase of the heart cycle. Renew NCP-5, the ECP device used in the therapy, is cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and approved by the Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA) for treatment of chronic stable angina.
- Treatment Pressure and Duration
- Up to 6.0 psi
- Eleven pre-set treatment time options from 10min to 60min
- Dimension and Weight
- When ready for use: 1930mm (L) x 718mm (W) x 927mm (H)
- When folded: 953mm (L) x 718mm (W) x 965mm (H)
- Weight: 102kg (225lbs)
- Power Requirement: 100V-240V at 50/60 Hz with a power rating of 1400W 3-wire electrical outlet depending on the country-specific requirements